THIS NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made as of this 3____ day of __Nov_______, 2011____ (“Effective Date”) by and between___R Corwick__________________, having a place of business at __________________19 West 74th Street New York, NY 10023___________________________________ (“Company”), and
___________________ (“Potential Investor”), with reference to the following facts:
A. For the purpose of assisting potential investor in determining whether to invest in Company, Potential Investor wishes to receive information that Company wants to keep confidential relating to Company’s business plan, financial matters, and products and/or services currently under development; and
B. Company, in order to permit Potential Investor to make such a determination, wishes to disclose to Potential Investor to certain confidential information of the Company.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the above recitals, the covenants hereinafter contained, and other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged) the undersigned hereby agree as follows:
A mission statement should be organisation specific and details an organisations reason for being. Most Mission statements bring together the companies main aims and objectives and present them as the long term, most important objective for the company to realise. Mission statements outline the way forward for a company in a way that best represents what the company is about. If a mission ...
1. Potential Investor’s Obligations. Potential Investor agrees for the Nondisclosure Period (defined below) (i) to hold all of the Confidential Information of Company in strict confidence, (ii) not to make use of any Confidential Information of Company in any manner other than for purposes of evaluating a potential investment in Company, including, but not limited to, not using any Confidential Information to design, develop or produce products or services, and (iii) not to copy the Confidential Information of Company, in each instance without the prior written consent of the Company. As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means and includes all information, whether verbal or written, disclosed by Company to Potential Investor and relating to Company’s business plans, strategies, financial information, research and development and marketing, including, without limitation, trade secrets, software, product design information, client, customer, vendor and potential investor lists, prices and pricing policies not otherwise published, research and development materials, prototypes, business plans, new products and services under development, and marketing, business and Internet strategies. Confidential Information does not include information which is (a) known by Potential Investor at the time of receipt from Company, (b) approved in writing for release from this provision by Company, (c) now or which hereafter becomes part of the public domain through no action or omission of Potential Investor, (d) independently developed by Potential Investor without the use of Confidential Information, and/or (e) acquired by Potential Investor from a third party without restriction on use or disclosure and without breach by such third party of an obligation of confidentiality. The “Nondisclosure Period” shall be begin on the Effective Date and continue for a period of two (2) years.
2. For Investment Purposes Only. Potential Investor acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is made for the purposes of considering an investment in Company only and nothing herein shall be construed in any way as an offer, an attempted offer, or a solicitation for the sale of any product or service which has been or may be developed by Company.
Selective disclosure is the practice of disclosing nonpublic information about a company to a few select individuals such as securities market professionals and holders' of issuer's securities both of which may trade on this information. For example Company A. holds a conference meeting with a few select individuals (analysts, market professionals, etc) and reveals pertinent nonpublic information. ...
3. Actions Not Required. Potential Investor understands that nothing herein (a) requires the disclosure of any Confidential Information of Company, which shall be disclosed, if at all, solely at the option of Company or (b) requires Company or Potential Investor to proceed with any proposed transaction or relationship in connection with which Confidential Information of Company may be disclosed.
4. Property Rights. Company retains all of its intellectual property rights in and to its Confidential Information. Immediately upon a written request by Company at any time, Potential Investor will turn over to Company all Confidential Information of Company and all documents or media containing any Confidential Information of Company and any and all copies or extracts thereof.
5. No License Granted. Neither the execution and delivery of this Agreement nor the furnishing of any Confidential Information of Company by Company shall be construed as granting to Potential Investor either expressly, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license under any invention, patent, trademark, or copyright now or hereafter owned or controlled by Company.
6. No Adequate Remedy At Law. Potential Investor acknowledges and agrees that due to the unique nature of the Confidential Information of Company, there can be no adequate remedy at law for any breach of its obligations hereunder, that any such breach may allow Potential Investor or third parties to unfairly compete with Company resulting in irreparable harm to Company, and, therefore, that upon any such breach or any threat thereof, Company shall be entitled to (a) specific performance and other injunctive relief without the necessity of posting a bond, in addition to whatever remedies it might have at law, and (b) be indemnified by Potential Investor from any loss or harm, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, in connection with any breach or enforcement of Potential Investor’s obligations hereunder or the unauthorized use or release of any such Confidential Information of Company. Potential Investor shall notify Company in writing immediately upon the occurrence of any such unauthorized release or other breach of which it is aware.
Contents Contents 1 The uses of Networking and communications in today's business environment 2 LAN 2 Advantages and disadvantages of networks 3 Sharing 3 Communication 3 Allows 3 Allows 3 Resource Sharing 4 Automated Stock Control 4 E-Mail 4 Video Conferencing 5 The Internet in Business 6 E-commerce 6 Globalization and The New Economic order 7 Use of links in Marketing & Portal web sites 7 ...
7. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflict of law provisions of such state. This Agreement shall be binding upon the successors and assigns of the respective parties.
8. General Provisions. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions and writings and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by an instrument in writing signed by the parties hereto. Accordingly, no course of conduct shall constitute an amendment or modification of this Agreement. No waiver of this Agreement will be binding upon either party unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of each party and no failure or delay in enforcing any right will be deemed a waiver. All waivers shall be strictly construed.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have duly executed and have caused this Agreement duly to be executed and delivered as of the Effective Date.
Agreed To: “Company” Agreed To: “Potential Investor”
Authorized Signature Authorized Signature