II. M.S. (Research) Programmes
The Institute runs M.S. (Research) programmes offered by the following Departments
Amar Nath and Shashi Khosla School of Information Technology
Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management
Computer Science & Engg.
The minimum duration of M.S. (Research) Programme is 4 semesters (24 months) for full-time studens and 6 semesters (36 months) for part-time students. The minimum Credits requirement for the M.S. (Research) degree is 60 credits including thesis.
Part-Time programmes: IIT Delhi also offers its MS(R) programmes in the part-time mode for working professionals. They are expected to complete their credit requirements in six semesters (maximum of ten semesters) by registering for a lower load than full-time students in each semester. Departments/Centres offer most of the core courses between 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM to enable these working professions to attend classes as well as continue with their full-time employment. Please note it may not always be feasible to slot all courses of the programme in the morning and those candidates applying for part-time programmes should be flexible to take courses at other times if required.
II (a) Minimum qualifications and procedure for admission to Full-time MS(R) Programmes:
... meanings. Its philosophical base being hermeneutics and phenomenology, interpretive research endeavors to comprehend phenomena, which are assigned by people ( ... performing extensive research on the issue, I have found that the reason for this kind of objectivity on the part of ... by values and falls into place over a period of time. While continuing to discuss the three distinctive approaches Gephart ...
Table below defines the minimum qualifications required for admission to full-time MS(R) programmes at IIT Delhi for General/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) category students. In this context please note:
• These are Institute minimum requirements and any Department/Centre operating through their DRC/CRC/PEC can specify higher short-listing criteria than what is specified here.
• This Table includes many degrees for eligibility but each DRC/CRC/PEC is free to specify the qualifying degree disciplines as well as GATE disciplines acceptable for admission to their programmes.
• Candidates in the final year of their programmes and who expect to complete all their qualifying degree requirements before third week of December 2009 are eligible to apply for admission. For short-listing purposes, their performance till the preceding semester (preceding year if their programmes are year based) would be considered but their admission would be subject to their meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after their final qualifying examination results are announced.
MS(R) (Direct without test/interview)
B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent with 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale GATE score >= 300 or qualifying score whichever is higher
MS(R) (Admission with test/interview)
B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent with 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale GATE score >= 300 or qualifying score whichever is higher
Minimum Qualifications for admission to Part-time and Sponsored (full-time) MS(R) Programmes:
The following additional eligibility conditions and relaxations apply for the Part-time and sponsored full-time programmes.
1. Only employees of Public Sector Undertakings or Government Departments or Research and Development Organizations or Private Industries (approved by Faculty Boards) are eligible for admission to these programmes.
2. Employees of only those organizations which are located within 50 KMs radius of IIT Delhi are eligible to be considered for admission to part-time MS(R) programmes
3. All candidates should have a minimum experience of one year as on 1st January 2010 for admission in January 2010.
... upon reading your personal statement, the admission committee will consider you the best candidate for admission. …Equals Success! Our writers are friendly ... possible manner, while downplaying any weak areas in you’re application. …Equals Success! We have a wide variety of ... … Our writers have developed the most effective techniques of application writing. We focus on including the most compelling and ...
4. Minimum qualification for these candidates is the same as for full-time candidates except that the requirement of qualifying in a national examination (column 4 in Table 2) is waived
5. Sponsored (full-time) candidates seeking admission to MS(R) programme on the basis of
study leave, must submit a “Sponsorship certificate” on a proper letterhead from the
appropriate authority in the organization clearly stating the following:
– for the period of his/her studies in the programme, the candidate would be treated as on duty with usual salary and allowances, and
– that he/she will be fully relieved and granted study leave for a minimum period of 2 years
6. Part-time candidates are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” on a proper
letterhead from the appropriate authority in the organization clearly stating the following:
– the candidate is permitted to pursue studies on a part-time basis
– that his/her official duties permit him/her to devote sufficient time for studies
– that he/she will not be transferred to any other place during the period of study
i) Application by downloading form
Please visit our website to download the Information Brochure and Application Form. The completed application form alongwith a Bank Draft of Rs.300/- for General/OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH), drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Delhi”, payable at New Delhi should be sent to the address given in para (iii) below. The form not accompanied with the Bank Draft will not be entertained.
ii) Collection of Application form through post or in person
Application Form and Information Brochure can also be obtained from the the address given in para (iii) below by sending application fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) by a Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Delhi” payable at New Delhi, along with a self addressed envelope (25 cm x 20 cm) affixing postage stamps worth Rs. 15/-. The form can also be had personally against Bank Draft for Rs.300/150 from the Institute Counter (Room No.AD-229) or from Canara Bank, IIT Delhi on cash payment of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates (Rs. 150/-for SC/ ST/PH).
Part 1: Goodwill and Discontinued Operations a) Carrying value of goodwill 24 June 2012 The carrying value of goodwill in Woolworth’s consolidated financial statements was $3221.8 Million (M) at 24 June 2012. This figure is included within ‘intangible assets’ on the consolidated balance sheet and exact amount is disclosed in the Note 11 of Notes to consolidated financial statements (Woolworths ...
iii) Completed forms prepared or collected in any of the above modes along with the demand draft of appropriate amount can be sent by post along with a self addressed stamped post card :
Deputy Registrar (PGS&R) IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016.
can be deposited in person to P.G. section (Room No. AD-229) IIT Delhi.
Last date for receipt of completed form in any mode is 20.11.2009.