S.M. SABAH ALAM
To join a dynamic and progressive organization, offering ample opportunities for diversified experience, enhancement of professional skills and growth.
0. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
▪ From Girne American University, Girne, North Cyprus (2001-2006))
1. DIPLOMA OF ASSOCIATE ENGINEERING, AUTO/DIESEL.
▪ From Government College Of Technology, Karachi, Pakistan (1993-1996).
2. H.S.C, PRE-ENGINEERING
▪ From Pakistan Ship-owner College, Karachi, Pakistan (1992-1994)
3. S.S.C, SCIENCE
▪ From Pak Folks Academy School, Karachi, Pakistan (1989-1991)
• AUG 15 – SEP 30, 2004
• From Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology – Network Training.
• FEB 01-MAR 14, 2006
• From Girne American university, North Cyprus- Network Training
PROFESSIONAL E-LEARNING TRAINING:
• Reputational Risk at Standard Chartered Bank.
• Operational Risk at Standard Chartered Bank.
• Anti Money Laundering at Standard Chartered Bank.
• Code of Conduct at Standard Chartered Bank.
• Health and Safety at Standard Chartered Bank.
... circulated in the economy is contributed by the commercial banks. Commercial banks are also an important element in implementing the monetary ... in Rome – that of the Imperial Mint Role of banks Commercial banks are one of the three primary agents which help ... of government securities. Various services and products provided by commercial banks such as car leasing, mortgage financing, credit cards etc ...
Triple N Enterprises (OKEY Mineral Water) Karachi, May 2009 till Date
• To deal and handle the company’s program budget, sales and promotion.
• To lead and control the production and delivery of products and services as needed to keep the customers satisfaction.
• Also responsible for, accounts payable, data entry pay rolls and to prepare the sales and recovery report at the end of every month.
• Also responsible for hiring and recruitment for the company.
• To deal with collection and recovery team.
Complaint Management Officer (Complaint Management Unit)
Standard Chartered Bank, Karachi. 2009
• To investigate and resolve financial queries, disputes and issues of core customers within TAT.
• Retaining and rebuilding customer confidence on the organization by personal handling of disputes and concerns.
• Responsible to develop well-defined process flows between Complaint Management / Customer Care / Phone Banking & all its Business stakeholders.
• Escalating complaints to stakeholders on non provision of resolution / update on tentative time line.
• All correspondence through Customer letters and drafting Customer Queries include Product features, Current promotions
• Responses of Closed Complaints End to End through Letters, Call Closures
• Phone Banker STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Karachi 15-Nov’2006- Till April 2009
Customers dealing for all Banking assets and liability products regarding queries, complaints, inquiries & maintenance’s with complete product information.
Pay Order, Local and Foreign Currency Demand Drafts, Cheque book, Bank Statement,
Proprietorship Certificate, Balance and Reference Certificate.
Activation / deactivation of loan account and Credit Protector Insurance, Change of Personal Information, Activation / deactivation of ATM Debit cards, linking default
... providing them with the service, product and knowledge they expect. Handling customer complaints can often be a confronting ... are to complete mandatory training on the customer complaint handling process. Customer complaints can be received through various channels including ... and documented by the customer relations manager All electronic records such as accounts, complaints, surveys and feedback must ...
Accounts with visa debit card, Cheque stop payment, temporary / permanent block
of ATM debit card .
Providing sales team with sales leads as per customers calling for product inquiries.
Credit Cards and Charge Cards:
Activation / deactivation of Card Accounts and Credit protector Premium, inquires for
Local, international, internet transaction and reversal of bank charges, temporary/
Permanent block, Statement issues, Installment booking etc.
Internal Funds transfer, loan account payments and Balance transfer.
Interactive Voice Respond (IVR):
Handling IVR issues and generation of Telephonic Identification number (TPIN),
Educating customer for Self Service Phone banking.
• FROM JUNE 2003 TILL FEBRUARY 2006
• Associated with Green Coast Holiday Village a reputable Hotel in Northern Cyprus.
• Worked in various capacities, Front desk officer, Reservation Manager & Customer Relationship Manager.
• FROM 1996 TILL 2001
• Associated with Car Care a well-reputed and authorized workshop of Toyota and Suzuki.
• Worked in well-equipped environment in the capacity of Customer Relationship officer and then get promoted as Workshop Supervisor.
GREEN COAST HOLIDAY VILLAGE
4. To deal/handle with reservations, sending confirmations and data recording
0. To deal with sales promotions, and was responsible to provide satisfaction on any complaints.
1. My responsibility was to deal/handle customer’s complaint while supervising.
2. I was also involved in sales and purchasing activities.
□ Apart of my BSC in MIS, I am proficient in Windows based packages including
▪ Power Point
□ MOTHER TONGUE
... to define a bit more what a credit card customer is expecting when making the decision to go ... ’s most important for the customers when we are talking about a credit card. Then, we have the ... those two factors because they are crucial for the customers. They are nearly 1 point behind their competitors, ... you want a loan, then you might lose customers as well. We might need some additional information ...
□ WORKING LANGUAGE
▪ Date of Birth July 10, 1977
▪ Marital Status Single
▪ Address R-509, Sector 10, Shadab Town, N. Karachi
▪ Tel # + 92 21 6979814
▪ Cell # + 92 (0) 302 2683606
▪ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org