To, Dated : 09.09.2011
Ministry of Statistics and P.I.
Sardar Patel Bhawan,
Through Proper Channel
Sub.: Request for In-situ Basis Promotion.
Ref.: MOS&PI Office Order No.12015/1/2011-ISS DATED 30.08.2011.
Your goodself have been kind enough to promote me as Asstt. Director from S.I. Gr.I vide MOS&PI Office Order No.12015/1/2011-ISS DATED 30.08.2011 and post at Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. In the above context, I would humbly like to place few facts for your kind consideration:
1) Sir, I joined as Investigator in NSSO(FOD) in Aug.’1974 and have completed 37 years of service.
2) During my service I have been posted at several places i.e. Ajmer, Jodhpur, Alwar and Jaipur.
3) As on date I have only 5 months 20 days of service left with me, as I am due to retire on 29.02.2012.
4) Sir, I have come to know that there are 4 vacancies of Asstt. Director in NSSO(FOD) (Retirement during Aug.’2011) and during Sept.’2011 6 more vacancies of Asstt. Director are likely to occur in NSSO(FOD).
Sir, considering the facts that very little time is left before my retirement, I would like to request your kindself that I may please be given promotion on In-situ Basis and may be allowed to continue at Jaipur till my retirement in Feb.’2012.
... : Specify SQ standards that reflect expectations Delivery: Ensure service performance matches specs--consider roles of employees, equipment, customers ... accessing or collecting on the guarantee CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND SERVICE QUALITY Dimension Tangibles Definition Appearance of physical facilities, ... only half of his dinner, "Is everything all right, sir? " The guest might say, "Yes, thank you, ...
(J. P. Gupta)
Copy to: 1. The Additional Director General, NSSO(FOD), New Delhi with the request that sympathetic consideration may please be given and I may be allowed to join as Asstt. Director at Jaipur on In-situ Basis with the approval of MOS&PI.
2. The Deputy Director General, NSSO(FOD), Jaipur with the request that the representation may kindly be forwarded to the competent authority for favourable consideration.
(J. P. Gupta)