05 April 2010
Providence Performing Arts Center
Good afternoon and thank you for coming today. My name is Lisa, this is my partner Natalie, we are here today to introduce a beautiful building rich in history, Providence Performing Arts Center. I’ll start with the PPAC’s location and the way how to get it. Second, I‘ll introduce the history. Next, I’ll describe internal of it. Finally, my partner Natalie will introduce her feeling and 12 keys you should remember of the PPAC.
ⅰthe location and the way how to get there
a. The PPAC is located at 220 Weybosset Street in Downtown Providence.
b. Show the map.
c. Sometimes, you can see some acters dressing very nicely and some large trucks empty into the equipments for the show when you pass the place. It must be a wonderful performance this night. To get a ticket! Hasen!
ⅱ the history of the PPAC
a. The Theatre, which is now called the Providence Performing Arts Center, was opened on October 6, 1928. The inspiration to building this theatre is “sell tickets to theatres – not movies “. The place cost $2.5 million upon. On opening day, more than 14,000 people came to here. Over the years, the theatre has survived many changes – it was nearly demolished in the seventies.
b. Now, It is a world-class facility theater acting first-class Broadway shows, plays, concerts, and much more. The place is not only for rich people, the poor people, children, and the disabled are able to attend a show in the luxury theater.
MANHATTAN In this essay you will read about all of the wonderful things to see and do in Manhattan, New York. Manhattan is the borough that never sleeps in. Here, there are so many wonderful things to see and do places to go and you will always meet new and familiar faces here. Manhattan is a main attraction when people come to visit New York City. There are many new explorations and journeys that ...
ⅲ internal of the PPAC
a. Words cannot describe the beauty of this place. The theater has an ornate and old-timely feels.
b. It very attentions the details, It has a ornate lobby, plush patterned carpet, beautiful lighting ads and 3,100 comfortable, cushioned seats. At every corner there was a smiling staff pointing you in the right direction.
c. When you enjoy the show, you will feel the actor on your side. Why does it feel so good? It thanks to the large speaker systems, LED backdrops, and theater filling laser show.
d. Without a doubt, It must be an enjoyable experience overall.
e. Now it’s time to hand this presentation over to my paternal. Let’s welcome Natalie.
ⅳ feeling and 12 keys you should remember of the PPAC
a. tell about feeling
b.1) Purchase tickets reservations individual, group or subscription can be done online or over the counter
2) Customers usually arrive thirty minutes before the show
3) If a customer arrives after the curtain rises, he can watch the scenes being on a giant screen
but cannot go straight into the room and must wait for the intermission.
4) Food and beverages are prohibited in the Theatre but has sold inside
5) the telephone shall be permitted but must be put on silent and the cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
6) Listening devices are available in the Theatre in exchange for a driver’s license or a credit card. The sign language interpretation of a show is available on request.
7) The exchange ticket show is possible before the show but there is a fee of 2.50 Dollar.
8) Many hotels and restaurants are in partnership with the CHP and provide cost savings to customers shows the CHP.
9) Providence Performing Arts Center is also a place of reception for the organization of private events such as cocktails before the show, such as a company. The CHP offers a turnkey service with the service of catering, drinks, ice sculpture, flowers and other…
10) The CHP is very active in the community of Rhode Island, and offer internships to students, the trades of volunteers “Usher” is the person who puts people in the theater, offering part-time employment in the trades of ticketing, arranging Broadway camps every year in August for a week, children from 10 to 17 years taking dancing lessons, singing, theater and attend a conference of conduct by professionals in the art.
The Art of Acting: A Study of Methods ******** A Research Study Presented to the Department of Arts and Sciences of Westminster Choir College of Rider University ******** In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for Bachelor of Arts in Music ******** by Randall P. Woodruff May 2000 TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER I PAGE I. INTRODUCTION The Problem Statement of the Problem Purpose of the Study ...
11) the PPAC Annual Gala
Who will be held Saturday, May 22, 2010, which will feature the famous Broadway show, Jersey Boys.
Each year, hundreds of people come to the gala to raise funds that enable the CHP infrastructure improvements, such as: renovation of historic building. L ‘Last year 500 people took to the evening gala, with a collection of 200 000 dollars.
12) We recommend one show at the Providence Performing Arts Center:
Jersey Boys, May 12 to June 6, 2010, This is the story of how blue-collar kids oven Became one of the greatest Successes in pop music history. They Their Own wrote songs, sounds and invented their own sound and sold 175 million records worldwide – all Before They Were 30! Jersey Boys, winner of the 2006 Grammy Award for Best Musical Show Album and MOST recently, the 2009 Olivier Award for Best New Musical….
Finally, as a summary statement to sum up the major points we have made. We introduced the location, history, internal, feeling and 12 keys you should remember of the providence performing arts center.
Are you interested in visiting the place? Just go! The experience will be memorable!