1. REQUIRED: Formulate a thesis statement. (Note: The thesis statement tells the central idea of your research!)
Eagle Alliance must develop a training program when purchasing new software to prevent failure, increase production, and properly qualify their employees.
2. What problem or question does your research intend to address? A training program being in place to prevent employees not knowing how to use, how to prepare against a software failure and prevent customers from being mad if they have to use the software.
3. Why is this topic of interest to you and/or your intended audience? Department manager
4. Who is your intended Primary audience? Secondary Audience? Primary- Department manager, Secondary-employees
5. What is your audience size and geographic distribution? (Refer to Chapter 5. of textbook) Audience – Managers and employees at Eagle Alliance.
Geographic- Localized company here in MD
6. What is your audience composition? (Refer to Chapter 5. of textbook) Training would need to be done to all ages and genders.
7. Why is it problematic to you or your intended audience?
Increased production rates, preventing software failure, learning how to fix issues within software through employees themselves, work through the program efficiently without errors 8. Why is it significant to you or your intended audience?
... (a total of ten locations), as the employee rewards and recognition program is intended to be implemented department wide. This includes ... hopeful that the implementation of an employee rewards and recognition program will provide the employees with a common goal in order ... feelings will change as a result of an employee rewards and recognition program being implemented. In correlation to the first ...
The short term negatives that comes with upgrading a system, and keeping the customers happy in the process.
9. What are the benefits to you or your intended audience?
To educate the employers and employees how their upgrade will work with the business.
10. What is your audience level of understanding of the subject matter? (Refer to Chapter 5. of textbook) Audience level is at a minimum of new software purchased and how to use.
11. Define audience expectations and preferences. (Refer to Chapter 5. of textbook) Expectations are to develop a training program to inform their employees on how to use new software
12. Are you able to find any research/ information on your topic? (Warning: If not, you may want to reconsider your selected topic!) There is good amounts of research on this topic, plus personal experience I can obtain through my experience and my managements experience.
13. How far along are you in your thinking and research?
14. What do you anticipate your research will discover?
Different training tips and techniques for departments to use learning new software.
15. Forecast probable audience reaction to your proposed subject matter. (Refer to Chapter 5. of textbook) Use the ideas of a training program to bring employees up to speed
16. What sources do you intend to use?
The internet, personal, and management at my job