PRE-INSTALLATION CHECK LIST
The following checks should be made before starting actual installation to assure proper installation and
1. Where more than one unit is received, check the pump serial number against the packing slip to be sure the correct unit is being installed.
2. Compare the driver horsepower and speed indicated on the driver name plate, and the pump nameplate (located on the discharge head) to be sure they agree within 2%.
3. With motor driven units be sure the voltage and frequency on the motor nameplate agrees with the service available. Also make sure the horsepower and voltage rating of the control box or starter agrees with the horsepower and voltage rating of the motor.
4. Check the depth of the sump against the pump length to be sure there will be no interference.
5. Check the proposed liquid level in the sump against the pump length C the bottom stage of the pump must be submerged at all times.
6. Clean the sump and piping system before installing the pump.
7. Check the installation equipment to be sure it will safely handle the equipment.
8. Check all pump connections (bolts, nuts, etc.) for tightness. These have been properly tightened before leaving the factory, however, some connections may have worked loose in transit.
9. On hollow shaft drivers check the clutch size against the shaft size which must go thru the clutch. Sometimes the shaft size coming thru the discharge head is different from the shaft size going thru the driver C be sure you check against the shaft which will go thru the driver.
The Essay on A Study on Elements of Feed Water Slurry Pump Seal Damage and Pump Mechanical Seal Watch
... turbine rotor along with the pump shaft is unevenly, to ensure that the pump shaft and smaller sized rotor heat with twists and ... the liquid puts the pump mechanical seal style, selection, installation, fair adequate. (1) sump pump spring compressed quantity need ... Refers for the Medium slurry pump installation and operation of mechanical seals for pumps in pump the dynamic sealing device inside the ...
10. On solid shaft drivers check the motor shaft size against the coupling bore size.
Before pouring a foundation, locate anchor bolts per the outline drawing