1. In the Balance sheet of a firm, the debt equity ratio is 2:1.The amount of long term Sources is Rs.1200000. What is the amount of tangible net worth of the firm?
2. Debt Equity Ratio is 3:1, the amount of total assets Rs.2000000, current ratio is 1.5:1 and owned funds Rs.300000.What is the amount of current asset?
d. None of the above
3. Current ratio is 4:1. Net working capital is Rs.30000.Find the amount of current assets.
4. Current ratio is 2:5. Current liability is Rs.30000. The networking capital is
5. A firm has Capital of Rs.1000000; Sales of Rs.500000; gross profit of
Rs. 200000 and Expenses of Rs.100000. What is the Net Profit Ratio?
... funds available - large amounts of money are not available automatically. Therefore, a firm contemplating a major capital expenditure program should ... costs. Management Attitudes: These attitudes change regarding the current financial climate and whether personal styles tend to be ... taxes' the 'total value of a firm is independent of its debt / equity ratio' (Appendix A 2). Similarly they demonstrated ...
6. Opening stock Rs.29000; closing stock Rs.31000; purchases Rs.242000, calculate stock turnover ratio.
a. 9.03 times
b. 8.03 times
c. 6.03 times
d. 4.03 times
7. Gross profit Rs.100000; net sales Rs.50000 compute gross profit ratio.
8. Calculate debtors turnover ratio when credit sales is Rs.1000000 and average receivables is Rs.100000.
a. 10 times
b. 20 times
c. 5 times
d. 8 times
9. Current assets Rs.252000 liquid assets Rs.135000 find out stock.
10. Ascertain return on shareholders fund when equity share capital is Rs.1200000; preference share capital Rs.300000; reserves Rs.500000; profit after tax Rs.1000000.