During installation, you will be prompted for the following information. Except for the serial
number, all information is required. Contact your site administrator if you do not have the
Site Administrator: Merlin Miller
Organization: Northwest Missouri State University
Serial Number: 10083187
Authorization Code: Call 660-562-1634 to obtain license code. Code will be sent via e-mail to your Northwest e-mail. Cut and past the code into SPSS license wizard. Software licensed for installation and usage on University Owned computers only. Usage on any student computer regardless of ownership is prohibited.
Installation path arm10201spssinstall
Upgrading from a Previous Release
You do not need to uninstall an old version of SPSS Statistics before installing the new version.
If you want to keep both versions, be sure to install the new version in a separate directory. If
you install the new version in the same directory in which a previous version is installed, the
previous version is automatically uninstalled.
Installing from a Network Location
• From the Windows Start menu, choose Run.
• In the Run dialog box, type the location that your administrator provided for the setup.exe file.
... Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Information in this section was contributed by Adam Santilllana, Carl ... Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Information in this section was contributed by Adam Santilllana, John ... play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Repeat this code for more ammunition. Information in this section was contributed by ...
• On the AutoPlay menu, click Install SPSS Statistics, and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen. See Note for Installation for any special instructions.
Notes for Installation
This section contains special instructions for this installation.
License type. Be sure to select Site License.
Serial number. If SPSS Inc. provided a serial number, enter the one delivered with your product.
Contact your administrator if you do not know the serial number.
Help language. SPSS Statistics provides the ability to change the user interface language. If
you want the help language to always match the user interface language, select Install Help in all
languages. Installing help for all languages significantly increases disk space requirements.
Using the License Authorization Wizard
Note: You will need to be the administrator of the computer to run the License Authorization Wizard.
If you don’t launch the License Authorization Wizard during installation or cancel the License Authorization Wizard before obtaining a license, you can launch it by choosing License Authorization Wizard in the Windows Start menu program group for SPSS Statistics.
• When prompted, choose License my product now.
• When prompted, enter one or more authorization codes. You should have received the authorization code(s) from your administrator.
• The License Authorization Wizard sends your authorization code over the Internet to SPSS Inc. and automatically retrieves your license. If your computer is behind a proxy, click Configure proxy settings and enter the appropriate settings.
If the authorization process fails, you will be prompted to send an e-mail message. Don’t send an e-mail message and contact your Site administrator.