INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND MIANGO ROAD, P.M.B. 2199, JOS
STUDENTS INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE SCHEME END-OF-PROGRAMME REPORT SHEET
PART A (To be completed by the Student)
1. (a) Name in full: (b) Registration/Matriculation Number: (d) Year of Study (c) Course of Study: (e) Name of Institution:
2. (a) Name & Address of the Establishment of Attachment:
(b) The Department/Section: (c) Period of Attachment: From: To: k Number of Weeks:
3. Total Allowance received by Student: N 4. Brief outline of experience/relevance of training provided:
5. (a) Where were you attached last? (If applicable)
(b) Total number of weeks engaged on industrial attachment: Signature of Student: Date:
PART B (To be completed by the Employer)
Do you agree with the student’s comments in items 3 & 4 in Part A? YES/NO If No, please comment:
State total amount paid to student as ITF allowance: N In words:
6. Please assess the student’s overall performance by ticking the appropriate VERY GOOD GOOD SATISFACTORY POOR
7. Will you accept the student in an future attachment? YES/NO If No, please comment:
8. Is your Company/Establishment in a position to offer this student a job in the future?
9. Name of Reporting Officer: Signature/Stamp:
... are many similarities and differences between full and part-time students. Each student is trying for the goal of educating themselves to become ... , and just out of high school. Full-time students must take a minimum number of courses, generally 12 or more semester hours ... . They may also receive a number of scholarships to help pay for their education. Full-time students usually do not have a ...
N.B. Forms duly completed by employers should be forwarded to/collected by the respective institutions under seal:
PART C (To be completed by Institution)
10. Indicate number of visits: 11. Give your assessment of facilities provided by Company during visit(s) by ticking: STANDARD ADEQUATE RELEVANT NOT RELEVANT
12. Give your impression of the student’s involvements in training: FULLY/PARTIALLY
13. Assessment of student’s performance (Grading “A, B, C, or D” has to be stated).
Full Name of Supervisor: Department/Discipline:
Signature/Stamp: Date: N.B.: This form is to be returned to the ITF on completion by the respective institutions under seal. Source: www.siwesdata.org