34. What are your favourite summer and winter holiday destinations?
Include details and examples in your answer.
Personally I prefer summer time, when we can do more activities, and there are than in winter. But I would choose places where I would like to go during the summer and during the winter. For me winter holiday is nice to spend in Zakopane, which is great place to do outdoor activities for instance: skiing, ski jumping, ice skating. When you want to climb on the mountain you gets your guide. Zakopane is full of tourists that time but still atmosphere is amazing, because of special resorts, Highlanders and their traditions and cousine. Even the views are incredible, its good to take a lots of pictures too being there.
But during the summer great place to go is Masuria area(Mazury).
Especially this summer a lot of people are going there for holiday. You have there a lots of lakes and forests there so you can rent chater yacht and headrest, or you can enjoy kayaking, diving, horse riding. Maybe those are very “clear” and popular places for you, but every polish person is able to go there and have fun.
36. What are some creative types of entertainment you would like
The Essay on Sun Or Snow Summer And Winter
Sun or snow? Whichever you choose, there is always something to do. Summer and winter are the two seasons we experience in different points of our days. Summer is the best time for vacation, and winter is the time for winter sports that keeps the body in shape. During these periods of time, the weather, variety of clothing, and stimulating activities are what makes each season the most enjoyable ...
Your child to take up?
It’s hard to make sure that your child is playing in game that educates and is fun for your child. Very important is encourages kids to play in strategies games, witch they need to think, and use their imagination. Also great for them is playing in groups, so they have chance to work together and respect another ideas, for example: a various of board games, also active strategic games like soccer, volleyball, basketball. Another way that our kid can spend great and creative time is toke theme to the ZOO or to the circus where our kids can see clowns, jugglers, acrobats, stilt walkers. But personally I would sing up my child for many of out door activities, and holiday Camp, languages courses, where is opportunity to get new knowledge. There are many of types of entertainment, but we need to choose the best for our kids
5. Do you think global food companies such as McDonald’s or Cadbury should be allowed to advertise their products during Olympic Games? Is it ethically acceptable? Should there be any criteria for’Olympic’ sponsors and contracts?
I ‘ve picked up topic 5 which is about advertising food products during Olympic Games. I am going to explain and give reasons why, according to me, global food companies should be allowed to advertise their products during Olympics. There I will list some criteria for Olympic sponsors and contracts
As I have said global food companies such as McDonald’s or Catbury should have the right to advertise their products during Olympic Games, soccer World Cup finals , Super Bowl or other big sports events. Among them, in my opinion, the most important are the following ones:
– legal reasons ( the companies operate legally, there are no legal obstacles, freedom of business and competition should be obeyed and respected)
– practical reasons (only global companies are able to sponsor such big events, without commercial sponsors like McDonald’s Olympics simply wouldn’t happen
The Essay on The TARES Test Of Ethical Advertising On Fast Food Companies
The TARES test is useful in evaluating whether the advertisements are part of an ethical way of advertising. While the TARES test will not solve all ethical problems in creating ads, it does give creative people, marketing directors and strategic communication planners a tool. The -T- stands for truthfulness which evaluates whether an ad is honest or not, and whether it is used to deceive the ...
Now I am going to discuss criteria for Olympic sponsors and contracts. There is no doubt that there should be some:
– only not controversial products and services should be advertised( for example no GM food, alcohol, plastic surgery clinics,etc.)
– sponsors should be required to act for good couses, charities, protecting natural environment or spend some part of the income on the purposes
– all products must be certified as Fairtrade – no child labour, exploitation of workers, etc.
To sum up, I would like to say again that global food companies such as McDonald’s or Cadbury should be allowed to advertise their products during Olympic Games because of the reasons I have mentioned and explained