Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication. Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator. Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
• Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
• Describe the design of the study.
• Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
• Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
• Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
• Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
• What were the findings of the study?
• Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
• In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response.