What does personal
• When I decide to choose my profession I need to prepare myself to engage in ongoing training and professional
• I need to enhance my skill levels and perform in a manner which is competent.
• I need to have professional goals and try to achieve them
• If I claim to very professional and I am not showing it, then I am just cheating not only myself but the others around me.
Why are the competencies important to my futures career goals?
• I need to know what is required and what I am doing because if not that would just means I do not have the necessary tools to reach my goals.
• By having high standers to reach my goals is to advance it. By reaching this level that means that competency will enhance my abilities to a better service.
• This just might give me the responsibility to get my foot in the door for a promotion for a higher spot or just maybe a raise.
How can I use my education with the competent in my career field
• Basically the competence and education go together. I use the term holding hands like they are dating because that is how close they are.
• Without having the education and training I will not have that professional competency.
• The place I work at does have incentives because they want their employees to stay a while and be part of the team.
• I believe to keep up with today society I need to make all the effort I can to learn how to adapt to changes.
Living in the modern world, one cannot but face with a neсessity of getting higher education. Thus, if you want to be a respected part of society, you are to have a degree. However there are a lot of people who tend to think that this kind of studies is not for them as school education is quite enough. Well, what are the goals of higher education? And do people really need it? To give some facts ...
• I plan on and will get my B.A. in Criminal Justice so I will need to have the education for that. This is defiantly a field that associated with education.
• I will and need to make sure I have all the education in my field if I plan on moving up the ladder.
• I believe the professional competency will always keep you informed. It will also help get you closer to your dreams as well as your goals.