Here are few root problems in Pakistan and Solution
1. Pakistan was separated in 1947 from India & it was never liberated till now – From British it has fallen in to the clutch of American imperialism since its inception. This slavery is self imposed by our leader’s choice or by our leaders chosen by Americans.
2.Whether like it or not , Pakistan was already broken in 1971 only after 24 years of it’s birth and further separatist movements in other regions , massive killings and destructions of Muslims themselves within the boundary of Pakistan negates two nations theory totally – it is all time the economic deprivation , struggle or war in a human society and any group or mafia which takes advantage of religion , culture or creed , language and other idealistic philosophies & use it as a tool to exploit the masses to achieve the short term goal or objective.
3. Most of the policies and leaders for Pakistan are made outside either in Washington USA or in London UK . They are some time imported also on ad-hoc basis. This intellectual slavery has been ongoing.
4. Most of the leaders, Army or Non Army, bureaucrats and people of all walks of life have no commitment with Pakistan – They all aspire their future generations to settle in USA, UK or any of prospering Western countries or Arab countries, hence their investments and deposits are also made outside – They live and operate in Pakistan as an expatriate and once they find a suitable time they board the plane leaving behind all the mess they create in Pakistan for general people to suffer.
... Soviet invasion of Afghanistan gave a threshold to Mullahism in Pakistan. That time military dictator General Zia ul Haq assured his full ... theocracy, but rather an Islamic democracy. Elections in Pakistan regularly take place on time and are mostly free and fair. Most of ... of sectarian leaders for the purpose of gaining more influence over the other sect is a common practice these days. Pakistan has ...
5. The Landlords have their own mafia group, so have dirty rich people viz Traders, Industrialists, to influence all institutions or systems and they bring corruption to suit their vested interest.
6. Army having been involved in government so frequently and most of the time has its own aspirations to form their own Cult. No wonder Army General or Air force & Naval Chiefs have been involved in looting the country and drug trafficking also.
7. There is a systematic process to loot Pakistan ’s wealth or of it’s resources and sell it at a price to Vultures outside Pakistan which could benefit individual but not the nation.
8. There is a systematic process and system in Pakistan to create more wealth for upper class and widen the gap between Have vs Have not – Institutionalized frauds are also rampant.
9. The Western power nominated or planted leaders of this country or Mafia heads have been engaged to serve their masters at the cost of the national interest or growth and they are paid for their services outside Pakistan and rewarded even in Pakistan , decorated as Knight / Sir bestowed upon lands and authority.
10. Most leaders after M A Jinnah & Liaqat Ali Khan emerged as a regional leaders and not national leaders. They all carry ethnic flavors and exhibit prejudice towards other region or language, so the National spirit could not be developed and the exploitation continued which gave rise to mistrust and reactionary groups.
11. Judiciary is totally corrupt and enslaved by the establishment; hence socio-economic justice does not prevail.
12. Democracy in Pakistan mean Mafia based democracy – Most of those who cast votes are among the 85 % illiterate people or out of 15% educated class who could write their names only are forced to cast their votes under the influence of a Mafia head of their group whether in the form of Zamindars, jagirdars, Peers, Industrialist, Business heads or any other head. Those who are really educated and can think independently are mostly the silent majority who keep watching the show on Television and keep solving problems of Pakistan in their drawing rooms , in parties discussion , or on websites and on online papers or magazines.
... Thus, there is once again indicates that a good leader influences a group of individuals without watch them. On the other hand ... is to critically discuss the topic of “a good leader influences a group of individuals to achieve a common goal and perform ... rubbish performances in Argentine National Football Team. Thus, these real life examples can fully indicate that successes of leaders are dependent on ...
13.Wrong attitude , Socio–economic injustice , Dishonesty and Lack of Education & Knowledge have created an environment of hopelessness and have given rise to secretarial hate and fights or even killing each other , as well as Extremism & Terrorism and this has led Pakistan and Pakistani loose national and self respect internationally.
14. Pakistan survival is dependant on liberating Pakistan from the intellectual and financial slavery , a massive clean up of the rotten eggs , tested and tried politicians and dishonest heads of any institutions need to be removed – Fresh blood with a totally changed attitude and culture with clear sense of direction is the only hope for Pakistan prosperity and respect . Piece Meal solution or just mending the small scratch will never work.
God save Pakistan !