The Three Steps of Service 1. Understand our clients’ needs. 2. Design and build a creative solution that does more work and improves quality with less effort. 3. Deliver quality solutions that reliably meet and exceed our clients’ needs.The MottoWe are creators of software, saving our clients time and improving quality. | The Staff Promise * At BandyWorks our staff is our most important resource in our ability to create solutions for our clients. * By applying the principles of honesty, collaboration, accountability and respect, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company. * BandyWorks fosters a culture where creativity is maximized, productivity and quality are increased, and individual dreams are realized. | The Credo * BandyWorks is a place where productivity and quality for our clients is our highest mission. * We pledge to provide the most creative and reliable solutions so our clients may always use our software to improve their service and offerings. * The BandyWorks software multiplies effort and improves the quality of our clients’ work. |
The BandyWorks Basics
1. The Credo is the principle belief of the company and must be known, owned and executed by all.
2. We are creative implementers of productivity.
3. The three steps of service are the foundation of BW software creation and implementation. They must be used for all work to ensure satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
Abstract Effective reuse of software products is reportedly increasing productivity, saving time, and reducing cost of software development. Historically, software reuse focused on repackaging and reapplying of code modules, data structures or entire applications in the new software projects (Prieto-Diaz 1994). Recently, however, it has been acknowledgedas beneficial to redeploy software ...
4. The staff promise is the basis for our culture. It will be honored for all.
5. All staff will successfully complete on-going training.
6. Company objectives are communicated to all staff. It is everyone’s responsibility to support them.
7. To create pride and joy in the work place everyone has the right to be involved in the planning of work that affects them.
8. Each staff member will continually identify software defects in creation, design or integration.
9. It is the responsibility of each person to create a work environment of collaboration and accountability to software functionality, quality and integration.
10. Each staff member is empowered. For example, when test scenarios cannot be attained, each staff member will break away from scheduled work to analyze, identify and communicate recommendations to resolve the matter for the benefit of the client software usage.
11. Uncompromising levels of testing are the responsibility of all staff.
12. Never lose quality. Instant documentation and analysis of each defect is essential.
13. Ask questions. Never assume. Understand the needs by detailed analysis.
14. Spread the culture of the company. Always communicate the benefits of working in a creative environment to make software.
15. Test the scenarios of integration rather than assuming a successful completion of a task. Communicate any concerns to the appropriate person.
16. Think usability first. Consider how our clients will use our software.
17. Keep your supervisor informed of any delays and setbacks when they are discovered.
18. Show respect for your team members and their ideas. Express differences of opinion in a constructive manner.
19. Protect the assets of BandyWorks and confidential information of our clients at all times. Use Citrix and only approved software. Report any security risks immediately.
20. Take pride in your work always doing your best, and your best will show through.
Executive Summary TO: Cliff O'Connor, CEO FROM: Pat Lambert RE: Update - Operation Optimize This is a summary on the current situation at AcuScan concerning the development of the i Scanner for use in the retail industry. It will summarize the situation, discuss key points and recommend actions that can be taken to address the issues described. The main problem is that we have failed to improve or ...